Are you weighing the pros and cons of a photo booth at your event or wedding?
I say there are a few times when a photo booth may not fit into your special day. If you are running away and having a destination wedding, if you are having a small intimate wedding with a few close friends and family but even then, a photo booth could be a yes.
- The question remains do you want you and your guest to have a ton of fun and fun photos to remember your special day and something to take away that they will actually keep. Photo booths are more than a novelty item; photo booths company and the attendant professional and insured?
Although some details should not go amiss, such as professionalism and quality, photo booths provide an additional source of entertainment outside of the dance floor for all age groups and a great gift for your guest to remember your special day!
allow your guest to continue having fun but take a quick break from the dance floor. They also make an awesome take away from your special day that your guest will enjoy, display and share for years to come. More than something to take home, you get an actual tangible picture that you can hold in your hands, touch, and such a rarity in times of digital media.
I have yet to be at an event where the photo booth was not a hit. Every event without fail, guests let us know that the photo booth is a great idea.
Some considerations to help select a photo booth for your event:
- SIZE: does matter! How much space will the set up require or rather (take up)?
- Props: Are props provided, are the props fun and will they have enough variety.
- Functionality: Do the pictures print on site within 20 seconds?
- Design: Is the photo booth an enclosed unit, or is it just an open backdrop with a storage bin of props?
- Camera: Is there a photographer taking pictures or a touch screen with an automated camera?
- Options: Double and triple prints?
- Share ability: the ability to share individual pictures or the entire album on Facebook with online access to all photo booth pictures with password protection.
- Customization: Are options available for customized boarders or custom templates with your engagement photo, business logo or slogan?
- Unlimited Prints with sufficient overage time of at least 3 to 4 hours.
- Photo Booth attendant/ manager: Is there an attendant there ensuring that your guest are having a great time, guiding guest to your scrapbook and assisting in mindful placement of the pictures in your memory book, and ensuring proper maintenance of the equipment?
- Professionalism: Are the company and the attendant professional and insured?
Word to the wise, don’t choose a thrown together photo booth because it is cheep when quality at a reasonable rate is available, but above all, take lots of pictures, have lots of fun, and let your special day standout and be remembered!
Thinking of adding some extra fun to your wedding or special event, book a photo booth for memories that last a lifetime!