Mother Daughter Dance:
In the era of today’s brides and really from the beginning of time, Mothers have been the primary influence in the majority of our lives. From single-moms, stay at home moms, and all those in between put all their heart, energy and free time to the benefit their children. Then come around to their daughter’s wedding day and only Dad gets a special dance and recognition. It is time to turn a new a new leaf. We’re not saying to leave Dad out, we love him too! We’re just saying it’s time to give Mom a little more credit. Check out our thoughts for how to let Mom know just how much you appreciate her.
5 Ways to Recognize:
- Mother Daughter Dance- Why not, she’s probably the one who showed you how to dance in the first place. I did this with my mom and now she calls me every time she hears our song.
- Did your mom miss her opportunity for a special moment on her special day, such as, the cake cutting or first dance? Well not, give her the chance on your day to have her moment.
- Rose Ceremony where the bride and groom both give their mothers a rose to say thank you, can also be substituted with a gift of your choice.
- Don’t forget to include Mom in your thank you speech at the reception.
- Water Ceremony: What ‘s that you say? Tune into Gobo next week and we’ll tell you all about it.